I will not be updating this site for the foreseeable future, however, you are welcome to browse and explore the various images, writings, music, sound designs, and miscellany that have comprised Living the Liminal.
You can follow my further adventures at the following sites:
I am Liminal on Twitter
I will be writing essays at 52Essays.com
Short form sharing of videos, links, music, random thoughts can be found on my Tumblr
I will be working on creating a new centralized hub that will provide links to my various projects and creative works at PeterCWood.com
My photos are currently at Flickr
As I close down this particular project, this song is playing, so I share it with you and hope you will join me in my other online and writing endeavors.
I don’t have to go out at all in this weather.
the attention and affection of friends
- a generous family
- good music
- a family that never makes me feel guilty if i don’t come home for the holidays
- SomaFM’s Secret Agent station – especially when walking around with earphones, it makes me feel like i’m in an exciting, mysterious, stylish movie that nobody around me knows i’m in
- living within walking distance of school
- the smell of cinnamon & orange
- my creative capacities, even if i don’t exercise them as much as i feel i should
- my true friends, though that is tinged with sorrow sometimes since they are scattered so far and wide
In the middle of them.
See you on the other side.