I know, right?. It’s one of the reasons I like British television so much. Sure, there are beautiful people on the BBC, but there’s a lot more actors that look like normal, average people than on American tv. It’s quite refreshing actually.
I admit it, I’m all sorts of fanboy giddy about this!
Nature sounds we can’t usually here: cells in trees popping.. Makes you realize there’s all sorts of things going on around us that our senses aren’t equipped to detect.
Close look at the grooves on a vinyl album. Very very close. Alien landscape close. Neat
Powered by ScribeFire.
On this day..
- The names - 2012
- Because Asking a Question is a Federal Offense - 2010
- staring into a person's neck hole can be a form of intimacy - 2009
- Fun with Dehumanizing - Or Why I Hate the Term "Octomom" - 2009
- McCain Watch: Foreign Who? Foreign What? Foreign How? - 2008
- Straight from the Bush's Mouth - 2008
- Why Obama is Not Just about Rhetoric - 2008